Nottinghamshire's annual consultation on admission arrangements 2022-2023
The County Council, as the admission authority for community and voluntary controlled schools, is required by the School Admissions Code to determine admission arrangements annually. Any changes have to be consulted upon prior to determination.
The consultation is in relation to the admission arrangements for 2022-2023 and will run from 5 October 2020 to 29 November 2020. It is important that all consultees have an opportunity to comment on the proposed arrangements if they wish to do so.
Attached is a summary of the consultation for your consideration. Full information about the consultation is available here until 29 November 2020. The key proposed changes include:
- minor change to the catchment area of West Bridgford Infant School and West Bridgford Junior School
- variation to oversubscription criteria for voluntary controlled schools with faith criteria
- an increase the published admission number for Radcliffe on Trent Junior School
- changes to dates in the primary and secondary coordinated schemes
Anyone can comment on the arrangements up to 29 November 2020 by:
- completing the online response form on the public website https://consult.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/schools/admissionsconsultation2022-23/ emailing email@example.com
- writing to School Admissions Consultation, Support to Schools Service, Meadow House, Littleworth, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 2TA.
We can confirm that the chair of governors has received this information.